Subject: RE: [Leica] flash exposure technique
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:13:22 -0800

Is this for fill flash?  I usually go TWO stops UNDER when I use fill flash.
I can't stand it when you can tell there's flash.  I just want to reduce the
shadows a little.  Sometimes I go under more than that.

So if you're shooting at f5.6, I would set my flash (on auto) to f2.8, to
fool it into thinking the lens is open more than it is.  Does that make
sense?  lol

Randy