Subject: Re: [Leica] dancing in the desert...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:49:13 -0800

Steve Barbour wrote & showed:
> PAW week 48....
> from a recent trip to Aravaipa Canyon  area, Arizona
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-35465.html<<<

Hi Steve,
Interesting. However, by the wildest possibility did you walk around to the
other side and shoot the shadows in vertical format with part of the art
work?

In other words the opposite angle to this? Because I can't imagine if you
did it would blow this shot right out of the water! One must always keep in
mind to do a 360 around such an object if it's possible to have 360 access!

Please say yes! :-) And if not, go back and re-shoot it in the manner I
described! ;-) It's either that or stay after school for a week! ;-)

You see, if you did then you'd take advantage of the full size dancing
figures in shadow form backed by a portion of the actual figures themselves.
Don't forget I'm the photo editor in these comments and it may not have been
possible to get to the shadow side.
ted