Subject: Re: [Leica] Using the meter in the M6
From: "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:34:16 -0500

I never liked dummy light meters. It's like the oil light in the car - you
know it's either good or bad, but not how much. I'd prefer a row of leds or
analog needle.

I also have a bit of trouble with the large spot metering area on the M6. It
changes with the lens (naturally) .

With all these deficiencies, it's a good thing that the camera *sings* to me
when I lift it to my eye... <g>

Jeffrey