Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] LHSA
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 22:01:56 +0100

Håkan Dennersten wrote:

> Well, it is not that far.. I would love to see Solms one day. It seems
> like you and me should start LHSE :-)

Well, Solms is nothing special, but Wetzlar is nice.

As for starting an LHSE, I am afraid I am not enough of a collector--I
ruthlessly sell equipment that I do not use enough to justify the
investment. From what I understand, the LHSA used to be much more of a
pure collector organisation than it is today--if you take a look at a
recent issue of Viewfinder, you will find at least as many user-oriented
articles as the exciting analyses of the 37 variations of Leica lens caps.

Anyway, as far as I know, there is a collector-oriented society in the
UK, whose name unfortunately escapes me at the moment.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland