Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] LHSA
From: "Jem Kime" <realcamera@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:19:42 -0000

Nathan,
The name of the society is the LHS. They have a website too and welcome
international members. They produce a smaller (A5) magazine to a similar
standard though generally providing shorter articles.
The reason that the LHS remains collecting orientated is that there is a
separate society in the UK for users, that being LPP, (Leica Postal
Portfolios). LPP members circulate pictures to each other in 19/20th C. mode
of 'snail' mail, though the latest 'circle' within the larger society uses
digital circulation via the 'net.
LPP also has a website, www.lpp.org.uk

regards,
Jem