Subject: RE: [Leica] US Flag M7
From: "leica@skipwilliams.com" <leica@skipwilliams.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:03:42 -0500

Actually, the seller didn't close the auction, the bids didn't meet his
reserve.  It came with a NIB 35/2 ASPH Summicron too.

I think that it looks pretty cheesy, personally.  The font used to say
"Test Camera USA" is pretty ugly, and I'm assuming that the text and the
flag are screened on, in which case they will come off just as easily.

Skip