Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Way OT: State Leicas
From: "Saunders, James" <james.saunders@technologyservicesgroup.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:40:49 +1100

Hey Rob! - glad you didn't forget about us Aussies down here in Tassie :-)
- - James

- ------------------------------

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:10:56 +1000
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>

And in Australia, Texas would fit three and a half times into Western
Australia at 976,784sq.m
Queensland is 668,203.19 sq.m
Northern Territory is 520,898 sq.m ( a bit smaller than Alaska)
South Aust is 379,722 sq.m  and
New South Wales is 309,127 sq m.
All of which are more than twice the size of California
Then we have the smaller states of Victoria, Tasmania and the ACT.

I don't think most people realise how big this place is!

Rob