Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk51/sl
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:18:01 -0800

Steve LeHuray showed PAW wk51/sl:
> http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk51.html

Hi Steve,
What I always like about your PAW's is the naturalness of light and location
in a wide range of subjects, usually involving city folks where one might be
apprehensive about shooting. In your case it's always see it, go for it! :-)

I like this photo because of the above qualities, however, the guy looking
directly at you takes the edge off what would be a captured city life
moment, in my humble opinion. If the seated guy was also on one those
ubiquitous cell phones no one can live without these days, I'd have been a
happy camper completely. :-)

I also know you like to capture life as you see it and that being the case,
what was the exact motivation moment for shooting this?  The guy on the
phone mid background or the guy looking at you?

ted