Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens CLA Problem
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:19:31 -0500

Of all the Leica repair services I've used, the only one that has a 100% record with
my gear is Kindermann, where repair guru Gerry Smith presides. His modest perfection
is really something. Speedy too. Consider: in late December, before heading out for a
trip, I discovered on a Friday a.m. that there was a critical problem with my M6. I
overnighted it to Gerry, it arrived in the shop Monday at noon. Camera was back in my
hands next day, problem fixed for a small charge, minor other adjustments done
gratis.

Emanuel