Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] sayonara
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:29:32 -0500

As a long time lugger I have to agree with both Steve and Sam.  I don't
want Seth to leave because then it diminishes the value of LUG

I noticed a long time ago that there is OT that is fun/silly - Tilley hats,
UV, Ford GT - this is why I like LUG because we have OT that is fun,
interesting and rarely controversial.  I applaud Brian for allowing this
OT.  It's why I dropped off the CVUG because Stephen absolutely forbade
this and I didn't agree.

Then there is OT that is known AHEAD of time to be incindary - it is well
known which topics these are so I don't know why they keep appearing -
maybe some of us are baited but we should recognize BEFOREHAND that it will
go nowhere except down.  I'm all for more , not less discussion but not on
the LUG for these topics.

ernie nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com for anyone who wants to tangle with me