Subject: RE: [Leica] sayonara
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:39:20 -0800

Wow. I guess I have been mostly lurking for a couple of years now.
A few postings, when I felt it was necessary.

But where have the people gone?
We hardly hear from Mark Rabiner, Jim Brick, Ted, Tina, & many others.
And now Seth.

Why?

Because of mass hysteria when "your opinion isn't the same as my opinion".

Brian, I know that being a more involved list monitor will take up an
incredible amount of time.

So maybe have the LUG nominate & elect moderators to help out.

We need something. The reasons for which I subscribed are rapidly removing
themselves from the building...

Jay Burleson
"Truth is like nudity: It is on occasion indispensable,
but it is dangerous and should not be displayed openly."
Anonymous
www.jayburleson.com

- ---