Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] sayonara
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:47:20 -0700

I am perfectly willing to answer any and all questions on Leica lens
hoods as is my wont. However the demand seems to be low right now. If
you have any Leica specific or even only vaguely related questions we
are all ears. Leica content is driven by the group not for the group.

Right now everyone is very anxious about the ongoing and impending
situations in certain parts of the world. It has been good for me to
hear a variety of opinions expressed and, as always, I have learned
from my betters. I appreciate it that Brian allows the list to blow off
a little steam this way. I suspect it is helpful to him as well. So far
everyone has been reasonably polite and, as long as it stays that way,
it fine by me.

I am sorry when people unsubscribe but there is only a limited amount
of Leica lore and eventually it gets more than a bit repetitive. I have
stayed on for the photography, opinions and off-topic but fascinating
asides. There are threads I have deleted until my finger started
bleeding (hyperbole for effect). That's life. If we all were exactly
the same with the same interests and opinions we would have disbanded
long ago.

John Collier