Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Raymond H. Nason" <RNason@cameraco.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:36:12 -0800

Jerry,  May I say for all LEICA USA dealers , the profit from (1) M series
camera may , and I state may just about cover a meal for my family of 4 at a
modest restaurant, I can honestly say that there is more  NON USA Leica gear
being sold within the USA than Not,
Would you rather walk in and deal with a local dealer that will support all
your needs and issues , or have to deal with a Email to someone in Hong
Kong,??   And understand I have some friends that have no problem buying
goods over the net and putting there support out the window. As for myself a
Leica USA dealer , and a Leica User for the past 20 years , I honestly can
see both sides ,

Cheers  Raymond H Nason  The Camera Company Inc.