Subject: RE: [Leica] How can a Leica not come from an "authorized Leicadealer"?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:50:28 -0500

Thanks Steve.  That's interesting, because I bought, what were supposed to
be, USA lenses from a Leica authorized dealer here in the US, and they do
not have any Passport, nor does the box have the Mylar USA sticker at all.
Except for one, which I just found...my 75/1.4 has the USA sticker on it,
and it does have the Passport "plan" documentation with it (but no
International warranty, funny enough!).

Regards,

Austin