Subject: Re: re-[Leica] Epson 2200
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:56:34 -0500

Tristan - I hope I don't regret it either - I specifically got the 1280 a
year ago to do Piezo but never seemed to get around to it until just this
month - I converted the 1280 to Sundance R9 inks ( what is the difference
between and ink and a pigment - $20?)  It cost me $150 for the OS X
software and $88 for two cartridges. I then went out and got the Epson 960
to do my color printing for ~ $380   - the total is slightly less than  the
cost of a new 2200.  So far I've been happy with both the conversion and
the switch to the Epson 960.

ernie