Subject: RE: [Leica] R9
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:25:50 -0500

Doug,
  The reason I would have preferred the flash is I will probably try it
indoors allot and would rather not use high speed film, plus on Sunday I'll
be using it in a building full of mercury vapor lights so the flash could
help to balance the lighting - have used my Nikon there before and it does
make a difference.
  I know I'm adding potential problems with the print film but over the
years we tend to gravitate between print and slide, and this is the print
period...  Not necessarily very scientific but....
Bill