Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner1@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:14:33 -0500

I'm with you, Kit; boy am I with you. I'm Jewish, ergo, I was born with a
huge sack of guilt on each shoulder. Carried it around for decades. Several
years ago upon the very sound advice of a dear friend I finally decided to
make a real effort, condensed all that guilt into a brick, small, dense as
hell but slightly less than non-weapons-grade nuclear material, wrapped it
in a lovely multi-colored cloth and dropped it into a fast-flowing stream.

Does it feel good or what?

Seth        LaK 9