Subject: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:14:07 -0800

I was checking out this image:

> Here is my week nine PAW:
>
> http://www.dmason.net/PAW/week9/movingsale.html

and am reflecting that I haven't been happy with this film developed in XTOL 1:3
or even 1:1.

I wonder if my times are off (I've been using the times from Developer's
Cookbook) or if maybe XTOL isn't the developer for this film.

Have others had success with XTOL? Suggestions? I am doing small-tank
development agitating continuously for the first minute and then 10 seconds out
of each minute thereafter which is what I do for Tri-X.

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL)