Subject: Re: [Leica] Flag waving
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:58:40 -0800

Graham

When we last visited Scotland and made a search of the Rutherford
clan genealogy, we found out that the Rutherfords were border
reivers, who pillaged the English near the border.

My wife's mother was a MacDonald, and they had a different
reputation. Bloodier yet, I believe.

BTW, are we supposed to consider Marc the Small, as an arbiter
of who are the real Scots?  I'll wager that he can't drink Laphroig.:-)

Jerry