Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody ever use Loctite to ...
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:14:06 -0500

A little white shellac on the threads would work and the bond would
be easy to loosen when and if you want. I know about this stuff
because I collect vintage fountain pens(almost on topic for the
LUG--up there with Tillie hats and single-malt scotch :-) and shellac
is used as 'sac glue' to hold rubber ink sacs in place inside pens.
Very useful stuff--keeps the ORAKO and OKARO from falling off my IIIa
and IIIf (or is it the other way around?).

Bob Marvin