Subject: [Leica] FS. Rollei SL-35 Stuff
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:56:43 -0800

Sold some items last week.  Here is what is left.

Everything except the Pentax eyepiece, was bought new.  All lenses are one
pin, with caps.  All lenses have a polarizer filter included, and some have
UV filters.  Some have hoods that fit.  Some of the lenses are a bit stiff
in the focus or the f-stop ring, but all worked the last time I used them,
and seem to work now.

SL-35 Body, German, Chrome with cap, Rollei soft case, & flash shoe:   $110
50/1.8 Zeiss Planar, German, with hood - the one I used:  $50
50/1.8 Zeiss Planar, German, essentially never used:   $70
135/4 Zeiss Tessar, German, with hood:   $80
200/4 Zeiss Tessar, German with chip along edge of front element:   $60
2X Komura Telemore95 II 7 element converter, SL35 mount :  $25
Rollei Auto Bellows (by Novoflex)  $120
2 - Pentax screw to SL-35 adapters:  $10 each
2x Pentax eyepiece magnifier adapted to fit SL-35:  $20

Total (if my math is correct) $555

Will sell it all if you make me an offer I can't resist.

Repair history:

The bodies have been CLA'd a few times over the last 30 years.  Last time in
97 for one body and 99 for another by Harry Fleanor, Oceanside Camera.  They
were both "retired" in 2000.

As I stated in the original post, the 200 has a chip that has never affected
the photos.  About 4 years after I bought it, the diaphragm got oil on it
after photographing a particularly hot grain elevator fire and the front
element chipped while the lens was being disassembled for cleaning.  That is
the only lens that has ever been worked on.  Saw one in Shutterbug for $300,
and must have sold because not on web site or new Shutterbug.  Personally,
this was my least favorite and least used lens.