Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, (now hand crank)
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:25:54 -0600

In college I owned a VW, and once after going though some high water,
the starter motor, which was bolted to the bottom of the engine,
shorted out.

For a couple months , when I went for a hamburger with a date, there
was only one place in town to go, the one that had a hill at their
parking lot.  It wouldn't have been prudent to ask the girl to get out
and push, now would it?

Also shows that my values were in the right place, go on dates instead
of buying a new starter motor.

(always the Southern Gentleman,)
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com