Subject: [Leica] OT: D mounts again
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:06:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I think I posted this before but it didn't show up,
maybe because of the attachment so now I'm linking
instead. For anyone interested, this is what the tiny
d mount lenses look like next to a penny. The bigger
one is a 1 1/2 inch Elgeet f 2.5 with 9 blades and the
smaller one is a 12 1/2 mm Wollensak with 6 blades.
Note the black ring on the Wollensak. It's a portrait
attachment! Now if only I could find a tiny still
camera to use them on.

http://63.164.201.182/javier/dmounts.jpg

Javier