Subject: [Leica] Summitar 50mm
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:01:56 -0800

I an a camera shop in San Francisco, an authorized Leica dealer, I saw today
a 50mm LTM collapsible Summitar. At first glance it looked to be in
excellent condition, without any blemish on the blue coating. The dealer
wants $250 for this lens including the big boxy folding lens shade. Does
this seem reasonable? What potential problems should one be able to
identify?
TIA, Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Summitar 50mm)