Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Flash Aperture, [ was Which Leica ?, M5,M6TTL,or M7 ]
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:46:26 -0800

><Snip>
>
> I also got a little reflector cup for the Metz. That seems to help soften
> things up a bit on close range.

Up real close I used to use one of those white diffuser things which go
over the flash and which tend to be part of the flash system and come
with it when i was siting in totally dark "hamburger and a flashlight"
restaurant booth and I'm shooting the couple at the other side of the
table which is two feet away.

Rigging up things is nice but i tend to try to see if there is someing
made for it first like by Metz. And then by some of those other light
modifier companies. I have a mini softbox for my Metz made by Westcott.
It folds flat when not in use and is about 5x7 inchs big, the front facing.

F22 and be there!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com