Subject: [Leica] Leica adapter identification, please
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:52:05 -0500

I have a Leica M mount adapter that I have been trying to find a reference for in Laney's guide. The mount has no number on it, the only engraving is Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar Germany.
The M mount has the usual locking button, and the mount is set into a black metal ring. The back side has a male thread, about 62 mm diameter, and the whole adapter is about 1 cm thick.
Is this the OUFRO/16469 extension ring to mount 50 and 35 mm lenses on the Visoflex ?

Thanks
Noel Charchuk