Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: cheap Nikon AF body? .. for one lens only
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:30:45 -0500

60 Nikkor Micro-Boy here with another question:
Now that I have been flamed (or at least lighted toasted)
You do have me thinking...

I never considered (or know much about) the Lecia SLR lineup.
(he asked with trepidation).
What would it cost to get into an SLR and 60 macro lens?
Which SLR body is favored these days (seems it ain't the latest)

Eric (from behind my asbestos lined email inbox)