Subject: Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:42:33 -0500

Graham,
Thank you for looking.  One of the things I liked about this image was that
it was in color.  This is one of a line of 12 year old fruit trees that the
city of Saluda planted on the roadside.
In this case the web really lets me down as the original print shows bits of
green showing through the leaves.

I am not sure how this year will work out as I am trying to break out of old
habits and work flows.  I suspect that this will be somewhat hit and miss.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)
Message from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)