Subject: Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:22:46 -0000

From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 28 March 2003 14:42

> Graham,
> Thank you for looking.  One of the things I liked about this image was
that
> it was in color.  This is one of a line of 12 year old fruit trees that
the
> city of Saluda planted on the roadside.
> In this case the web really lets me down as the original print shows bits
of
> green showing through the leaves.
>
> I am not sure how this year will work out as I am trying to break out of
old
> habits and work flows.  I suspect that this will be somewhat hit and miss.
>
> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com

Hi Don,
I am getting the green, I assumed that with just black, white and green that
you had toned it slightly. Looks kinda spooky now that I know that it's 'as
is'. If I'd kept up with my Fuji's I would have realised :-)

- --Graham

Message from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)