Subject: Re: [Leica] Vaca Spam-O-ramma - Round 2
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:32:40 -0500

I guess Sooke Harbour House has to be pricy, to cover the cost of storing all the wine they have. The wine list alone runs to over 30 pages, closely spaced, I think the heaviest hitter on there being a French red at $3500 US.

On the plus side, you can shoot some great sunsets from your balcony, without having to walk to the shore.

On topic. I shot a few from there with my M4-2.

Noel