Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement)
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:29:13 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I've always said you can develop sheet film in pee-pee in your back
> yard play
> pool and it will come out a lot better then anything you could ever do
> with roll film.

That funny, I've known you for some time, and I can't recall those
particular words ever coming from you before... ;) ;)

Seriously: gracias mucho for a very interesting post.  I think I shall
play with Agfa Pan and Ilford FP-4+ and a yellow filter in my Moskva-5
and see what happens.  And my Verichrome Pan *is* in the freezer at the
moment (apart from the roll in my Agfa Clack and the one in my
Mockba-5), but since I have it, I might as well have fun with it.
Right? ;)

M.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement))