Subject: [Leica] OT: SARS
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 05:58:44 +0800

Henry,

'Stressed out' is an understatement and my ER is like a war zone.  These
days just about everyone on the street has a mask!

To stay on topic, I have to say I cannot use my Leica properly with a face
mask on - there is too much eye-relief and I can't even see the entire 50mm
frame!

Cheers,

Joseph <- who feels naked without a face mask :-)

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] OT: SARS)