Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:06:34 +0200 (MEST)

Sofia is decorating the wall of her apartment with some of my pictures.
She's got a few, and I suggested that we put some up that are more
personal, portraits of her family. So we did. Here's her little sister
(about two decades younger than Sofia). I'm learning to like the 90mm
Summicron ('bout time, I've had it for 30 years).

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/15.html

That kept us busy and we didn't have time to go out for a meal this week.
So, we took two bottles of wine into the darkroom to get that one printed
up. But by special request, no fag, no bottles, just girl.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/15alt1.html

This one caused a little ruckus on the RUG. They really don't boogie with
bokeh.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/15alt2.html

And finally, I'm still trying to get some landscapes, but it's been a
little grey and gloomy. I should have used Rodinal 1:1.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/15alt3.html

There's a couple more over on the Rollei Gallery (run by the same folks as
the Leica Gallery).

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-43687.html

Daniel

PS: Saw that BD caught some flack and new nicks.  But hey, don't get all
huffy about it BD. You ain't nuttin' until you're cheap and nasty like
Kyle :)