Subject: [Leica] M6 "Classic" vs M6 TTL
From: Jason Dean <dean5581@hsutx.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:31:45 -0500

Hello LUG,

I'm new to this whole Email discussion thing, but I am interested in
Leica's, so I think this is the right place to be.

I am looking at buying an M6, and I wanted you all's expert opinions
about which is the better buy - a "Classic" model or a TTL model. Also,
what are some good sources for these cameras (besides eBay) and what
can I expect to pay?

How about a good 50mm lens? I don't need the best one out there, I need
to keep it semi-affordable, because I'm in college.

Hmm, I think that's about it.

Thanks!

Jason

Replies: Reply from "Gene" <sop@erols.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 "Classic" vs M6 TTL)