Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Uncertainty Principle
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:52:30 -0600

Doug--

That's true, unless you are stomping all over the tundra, which people do
here in the Rocky Mountains, especially at Rocky Mountain National Park.
They always want to get out there, off the trails, at high altitude, and get
a picture. I find myself yelling "get off the tundra!" quite a bit to folks
who are smashing plants that will probably take 100 years to regenerate.
Same thing with the cryptobiotic soil in Canyonlands. Very fragile stuff,
and takes generations to recover once it's been smashed.

Kit