Subject: Re: [Leica] Shaved cats??
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:33:46 -0700

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Tim
>
> I think Wittgenstein's poker was of the kind that caused Edward II so much
> trouble ;-)
>
> Steve

I don't mind you guys waxing lyrical metaphysical way over my head but
as a die hard cat lover this shaved cat thing gets a big problem with
me.
There is a macho anti cat cruel joke movement you find everywhere which
finally shows its head on the lug in a highbrow quantum mechanical
interface. Lets just say I'm keeping note of who finds this funny and
you wont be getting any Xtol times from me! etc.

There are two pillow on my bed. On one pillow every night goes of course
my head. On the other one goes my 18 year old 8 pound Calico cat,
"Slides."
Oh and on the floor at the foot of the bed sleeps my 99 pound German
Shepard the majestic and  magnificent usurper, "Elmo."
Any "Joke" in which an animal of any kind is harmed or humiliated is not
a joke at all but the opposite. If that makes sense at all.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Shaved cats??)