Subject: RE: [Leica] Found a pre-owned MP already
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:57:18 -0600

Tap water is supposed to be okay, but there have been some issues here and
there with some nasty little bugs, yes? We drink bottled water here, or
filtered, because the water has a very strong taste of chlorine. Sometimes
if the water supply changes to a different reservoir, the water has a very
minerally taste that is unpleasant, and downright stinky in the shower
steam.

Of course, all our good water is being sold to Californians and Nevadans!
;-)

Kit (in Colorado)