Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: SARS
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:46:11 +0800

Hi Yau, Joseph

thanks for the wealth of info on your working experiences.....
Just want to take this chance to salute u guys for putting your lives at
risk for the sake of others.

I understand the decision to shoot SARS in hospitals is not a decision that
is to be lightly taken. i will definitely think long and hard about it......

thanks!

boon hwee