Subject: RE: [Leica] New TriX
From: John Straus <mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:35:55 -0500

Well where does my version come in? I haven't shot or bought TriX in a
gajillion years except for a few rolls a few months ago that look like this
(link below). I thought I was buying the new stuff since this box looked
different than the "old" 400 box in the PDF. I didn't think there were a
pro and non pro version of 400 speed and this cat # is not listed on the
PDF as the new stock. So did I get old stock in an inbetween newish box or
what??

Thanks
JS

http://www.slideone.com/preview/trix.jpg