Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:06:47 -0400

B.D.
But it is not the same as prints.  The photographic industry has spent many
millions of dollars, and maybe five generations of printers figuring out how
to optimize a film image on paper.  We are barely into the second generation
of digital printers and so far, my experience has been that no corrections
are made to the digital file.  The feeling is, you saw it on your LCD, you
wanted that image, you got that image.

0.02

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com