Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Film vs Digital (Prints)
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:38:19 -0400

Bill,

Printing B&W with a color printer will not give you very good results at
all.  You need to use a printer that has quad-tone inks, and the appropriate
software.  Either MIS with a "curves" workflow, or for a more turn-key
solution, www.inkjetmall.com and use the Piezo system.  The prints are in
fact better than you can achieve in a chemical darkroom.

Austin