Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:46:27 -0400

I mean, they are supposed to guarantee these cameras free from defects in
material and workmanship...and the fact is, these cameras for some, what,
THIRTY YEARS have had a defect, and a somewhat serious one...EVERY CAMERA
HAS THIS, it's defective by design.  I'm quite surprised that no one has
tried to pursue this legally.  I'm not suggesting anyone do so, but good
grief, in any other industry, if something like this happened, the company
would be taken to court in a heartbeat.

Austin