Subject: Re: [Leica] Cropping (was: Giving the Leicas a floggin')
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 21:19:28 -0700

That's why I'm a lousy carpenter. Not only don't I know how to line up the
groves in two screws (how do you line up something that winds around
itself?). I also can't begin to figure out how to put on a set of hinges so
they wouldn't open. Wouldn't putting them on backwards just keep the lid
from closing? Did you put them on opposite sides of the lid instead of along
one edge? Heck, I don't even understand how to goof up. Sigh.

Mike Quinn