Subject: Re: Some Perspective...was .Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 15:48:15 -0700

The 40/2 brings up the 50mm frame lines.
That works pretty well, but I think the 35mm frame lines are a better match
to the 40mm viewing angle.
Take one shot with the 50mm lines and then try a second shot using the
manually selected 35mm frame lines to see what you think.

When I mentioned my preference to Sherry Krauter, she modified my 40/2 to
bring up the 35mm frame lines. :)

Mike Quinn