Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder upgrade HOG WASH! ;-)RANT OF THE WEEK????
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 21:41:35 -0700

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A "SHOCK AND AWE" TECHNIQUE TO ME...GO AHEAD OLD CHAP
LET THEM KNOW HOW STUPID IT IS TO LISTEN TO YOUR  god ALMIGHTY
OPINIONS...:-)

RUDDY
And oh by the way, I am surprised at the wonderful support every Leica user gets from
their fellow user.  My cup runneth over with hyprocisy, not to mention humor.