Subject: Re: [Leica] No, I absolutely will not photograph your weddingthank you very much.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 15:19:08 -0700

Dick

See here, my dear fellow; Poway is a universe away from
La Jolla.  About as far away, in every way, as Holmby Hills
is from Watts.

The most exotic wedding that I ever shot here was on the
shoreline near the La Jolla Cove with waves breaking over
the rocks and splashing on the Buddhist (sp?) priest who
performed the ceremony.  The pictures were a freebie as
the groom was a friend.  But he paid me with a bottle of
40 year old Suntory "Scotch". I used a borrowed Leica
R6.2 with a 80-200 Vario Elmar, as I had to be on the
rocks above the ceremony.  All 38 pictures were keepers.

Jerry