Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M by Osterloh
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:59:37 -0700

Hi Rich,

Oh well, shows what I know. Last I saw them they were going for $100 up in falling
apart condition.

Guess everyone that wants one has one.

Sorry I don't know a good reference for the threadmount Leicas. Most of the codes are
covered in the Hove books.

Dennis

Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> ([Leica] Leica M by Osterloh)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica M by Osterloh)