Subject: [Leica] Focussing screen for R4 query
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:35:54 -0400

This is my first post to the listserve. Hopefully it works!

I am looking for a new focussing screen for my R4. I currently have a plain
screen, but I guess my 40+ year old eyes are not what they used to be, and I
am having a challege focussing in low light. If anyone has any suggestions
as to where to find a better screen, perhaps a Universal Screen (with the
split prism) or another suggestion, I'd certainly appreciate it. I have a 35
f2.8, 50 f2.0 and a 90 f2.0

Thanks,

Jim

mcintyre@ca.inter.net