Subject: Re: [Leica] Snapshots vs 'art'
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:13:06 -0500

For me the kid and other important folks aren't always snapshots. What makes
them snapshots is my frame of mind when I pick up the camera. If my daughter
is messing around with a friend while washing her car then I might grab my
camera, fire off a few frames to record the moment and !VIOLA! I've got
snapshots.

If, however, my daughter is all dressed up for graduation, I may choose to
record this momentus event with a little more thought and effort...it's not
going to be art, but it's more planned than a snapshot.

The subject doesn't determine if it's a snapshot...my mindset does.
Lea