Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 with Drive is ripping the sprocket holes! ???
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:33:58 +1000

Uh oh, three times, and now four.  That's not too happy a situation.
My R8 and Drive have never been whacked, so I do wonder how they might
have got out of alignment.  Over the last few weeks I've been using the
Drive for it's features other than advancing the film, ie, the manual
advance, the vertical shutter button and the rewind.  Interestingly,
the rewind has decided not to work more than a few times.  On those
occasions I've thought it was that the film had been pulled too tight
on the last frame.  Maybe it's been off colour all along?  Thanks for
your input Ken.

Rick.